Animal Removal Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Animal Removal
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
Wildlife are usually only pests in certain situations, such as when their numbers become “excessive” in a particular area. Human-induced changes in the environment will often result in increased numbers of a species. For example, piles of scrap building material make excellent sites where rodents can nest. Food left out for household pets is often equally attractive to some wildlife species. In these situations, the wildlife have suitable food and habitat and may become a nuisance.
As humans expand their living areas and wildlife expand their range, contact between the two is inevitable. Most of the time, wildlife go out of their way to avoid humans. In urban areas the wildlife is adapting their behavior to coexist together.
The most serious problem is that the animals have become very use to people. As they lose their fear of people they will become bolder, approaching their property and dwellings, and may put themselves in hazardous situations that they would normally avoid. Wildlife are not like pets, it could be dangerous to approach or corner these animals. They are smart and they learn quickly. That Is why it is always important to call out a local professional animal removal company.
Average Cost Of Animal Removal $125 – $500
Any Reputable Animal Removal Company will have spent money on licensing, liability insurance, and a host of other business expenses.
Costs do vary by company. But there are 3 main principles:
- Wildlife control is highly specialized work, with unique licensing and liability risks.
- Don’t forget the old saying “You get what you pay for”.
- There is no one-price-fits-all. It doesn’t work that way, every job is different.
Remember, the company quoting a low rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some companies may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “fees” to complete the job.
You may also need to consider that most companies charge a higher rate for overtime, weekends, holidays and emergency calls.
The best rule of hand is to get an itemized estimate so you know exactly what is expected from the local company.
Services Of A Animal Removal Company
Animal Capture & Removal
Catch and remove wildlife from your property in a humane manner
After the nuisance is removed, an exclusion barrier can make sure that no animals invade your area again.
Fix the damage by the nuisance.
Work with residential owners and managers of condominiums, apartment buildings, church and school grounds, etc. to pest proof affected areas.
Noises In Walls or Attic
Find the source of the scratching noises in the walls, ceilings and in crawlspaces.
Emergency wildlife removal.
Nuisance animals cause odor problems in a variety of ways. Whether it be from a rotting carcasses or a colony of bats in the attic.
Dead Animal Removal
Dead animals attract all manner of vermin and disease, not to mention new nuisance animals which wish to feed on the carcass.
Lawn Care & Turf Pest Control
Certain animals can wreak havoc on your yard, specifically moles, voles, and armadillos. Skunks can also do a lot of digging.
Treat the contaminated area with a special enzyme-based biological decontaminating agent.
Common Wildlife Species
Some of these species are protected by state or federal regulations, such as bears, ravens, bats, deer, woodpeckers, and coyotes, and a permit may be required to control some species.
Choosing The Right Animal Removal Company
Ensure that the company will provide an on-site inspection and a written estimate. Do not accept an over the phone estimate
Get The Details
Request specific details about how the intrusion or problem will be resolved and how the animal(s) will be treated.
If an animal is inside a structure, insist on the use of guaranteed eviction strategy that include some-way doors and/or hands-on removal.
Make sure that the company provides a full range of animal-proofing/exclusion services.
Never sign a contract that contains an open-ended clause allowing a company to charge for removal of any and every animal that can be trapped on the property.
Ask for and review all local state and federal licenses.
Make sure that the company carries commercial liability and workmen’s compensation insurance.
Ask for at least 3 references from previous customers.. Call and ask for their experience with the animal removal company.
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.