Blind Sales Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Blind Sales
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
Purchasing new blinds for your home can be a very daunting task since there are many factors to consider including: style, size and shape, light control, energy efficiently, colors, materials, number of windows and budget, to name a few.
Add to that the choice of whether or not you will also need help installing your new window coverings and you can see how overwhelming this process can be.
Window blinds play an important role in home decorating. The right window blinds not only adds to the overall look of a room, but they also serve important function as well, such as: filtering or blocking out light, providing privacy, and protection from harmful UV rays, or by keeping out hot and cold air.
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.