Do you think smoking and vehicular air pollution are only dangerous air contaminants? Think again! Maybe it’s just that you have been warned about these two harmful things 'n' number of times, but there are equally damaging things that exist around you but don’t come to your notice. Indoor air pollution is one of those bad stuff.
How many advertisements about indoor air purifiers have you seen since a month? The trend is growing, and there’s a substantial reason behind that – the air inside your home can deteriorate your health. It can be more damaging than outside air as you spend a lot of your time inside your home. The bad air keeps circulating inside your house and makes you sick.
Know about indoor air pollutants
Let me tell you about the major ones- dust, mold spores, and bacteria. All of these create respiratory disorders and induce symptoms like a headache, nausea, skin irritations, fatigue and breathing issues. Those who are suffering from respiratory problems already may see a significant decline in their health. All of these can be caused by these three contaminants I mentioned.
Air Duct Cleaning: How one activity can make a difference?
Now that you know what a risk you’re at, you ought to do something about it. There are some precautionary measures to deal with this issue and one of the best, and most efficient ones are air duct cleaning. That’s what we’re going to discuss about today.
Air duct cleaning is a process of cleaning air ducts by putting a large, powerful vacuum to use. The vacuum sucks in the dust and whatever bad things linger in the air ducts. These bad things can be dust, fungus or even rodents. All of these multiply and circulate bad odors and airborne particles around your house.
What kind of difference will you experience?
Let’s say you're convinced on how air duct cleaning can improve your health and you get it done. How will it truly make a difference in your health and lifestyle?
1. Breathe easier: You’ll be able to breathe easily when you’re inside your home. The excessive contaminants that were regularly circulated inside your house 24/7 are now gone. You will have cleaner air that’s easy to breathe. A person with respiratory problems will feel a huge difference in his health after this.
2. Sleep better: One of the major reasons why indoor air pollution is getting world’s attention is it disrupts your sleep. Through scientific research, it’s evident that being able to breathe clean air is important while your body is resting and rejuvenating for the next day. It’s common knowledge that it’s advised not to sleep with your mouth on the pillow as it doesn’t let you breathe properly. Think about what you’re breathing. Doesn’t that sound important?
3. Get rid of frequent headaches: If you ever wondered why you’re always tired when you’re at home or you feel headaches, nausea or a migraine, it’s very much because of impure air. Air ducts contribute a lot to the contaminants. They accumulate dust and allergens over time and cause such issues. After proper air duct cleaning, such problems cease to exist.
4. Be more active: You’ll certainly start feeling happier and more productive at home when you breathe in clean air. Isn’t that what all air purifier manufacturers claim? Yes. It’s because fresh air brings such a change in your body. But the first answer to clean indoor air isn’t an air purifier. It’s removing the issues that are contaminating the indoor air, like dirty air ducts.
5. Less asthma and respiratory problems: Just like the minor symptoms like headaches, nausea, migraines, etc. are gone after air duct cleaning, such grave issues can also be avoided.
With all these good effects on your health, you will live longer and stay younger. It will keep you healthy.
What exactly do you need to do to avail all such benefits? Just regular air duct cleaning. I recommend you get the professional air duct cleaning at least once a year. Under special conditions like the bad odor, weird noises from the ducts and visible dust coming out of the air vents, you should go for it even if you’ve already got the annual cleaning done.