You may have been shocked after you received a quotation for an electrical repair from an electrician near you. And now, you’re thinking of whether hiring the licensed contractor is still a wise idea or you’ll just fix the issue yourself to save money. Will you hire? Attempt a DIY? Or will you call your […]More
Month: March 2022
Recommended for Today.
- Published 27th Mar, 2022 | Last Updated 27th Mar, 2022
- Published 21st Mar, 2022 | Last Updated 21st Mar, 2022What is the most important part of the house? You'll probably say the bedroom or living ro... More
- Published 13th Mar, 2022 | Last Updated 13th Mar, 2022Cleaning, dusting, sorting, de-cluttering – these are the tasks that most homeowners hav... More
- Published 5th Mar, 2022 | Last Updated 22nd Mar, 2022Admit it – there are some appliances in our homes that we take for granted unless they b... More
- Published 5th Mar, 2022 | Last Updated 9th Mar, 2022Spring, for many, is a season of renewal, a time of fresh starts. With this, it’s no won... More