When you have an electrical emergency, such as an outlet emitting sparks and smoke or a loss of power for unknown reasons, you do not have the time to search the internet or the Yellow Pages to find professional electricians who make same day service calls. Thankfully, Same Day Pros has managed to eliminate this common problem altogether by making it easy to locate professional same day service providers who are already working in your area.
How Same Day Pros Works?
- Go to the website or download the free SDP app.
- In the drop down services menu, choose the service you need and input your zip code.
- Select Enter.
- Within a few seconds, you will have access to a list of professional same day service providers who are already working in your neighborhood.
- Take a couple of minutes to browse the business profiles and look at the reviews and ratings left by past customers before making your selection. Finally, make the call and ask the provider to come to your home.
It is that easy!
Do You Need an Electrician?
Electrical Safety Foundation International (ESFI) suggests that electrical issues cause an estimated 51,000 house fires every year, with almost 500 deaths, over 1,400 injuries, and nearly $1.3 billion in property damage.
These fires that could have been avoided, if the issue had been caught in time. If your electrical wiring has not been inspected by a licensed professional recently, it is probably a wise idea to immediately schedule an appointment to give you peace of mind.
If you are experiencing any of the following problems, you would also benefit from hiring a professional electricians.
- Lights that often become dim or flicker in and out
- Outlets or switch plates that are hot to the touch
- Frequently tripped breakers or blown fuses
- A buzzing sound
- A strange odor, such as the smell of something burning
- Extension cords running all over your home
- Kitchen or bathroom outlets that are not shock-resistant
- Sparking appliances
Any of the above situations could be indicative of a serious electrical issue that needs to be repaired by a professional with experience and a valid license.
Whether you want them to come out and assess the situation today or in the future, you can use SDP to locate one of the top providers in your area.
Specialized Services Are Available
While many professional electricians have the training and experience necessarily to perform a wide variety of electrical services properly, others choose to specialize in a certain field, such as designing or installing a new electrical system or maintaining an existing system. Other services that are typically offered by individuals in this area include:
- Install attic, bathroom, and ceiling fans
- Install light fixtures and outlets
- Install a generator
- Upgrade your home’s current electrical panel
- Repair attic, bathroom, and ceiling fans
- Repair light fixtures and outlets
- Repair your home’s existing generator
Why must you Hire Professional Electricians only?
It is common for some people to consider themselves proficient in electrics all because they once put in their outlet or performed some other small task. Don’t be confused! These are not professional electricians, and you should not hire them to work on your electrical system, regardless of how low they quote you or how much of an expert they claim to be. Always opt for an individual who is licensed and insured.
Not only do professionals undergo years of extensive training before they are eligible to sit for their license, but they continue to take regular classes to ensure they stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and safety measures.
Also, they perform all of their jobs while following safety guidelines set up by the government. You can rest assured that they will get the job done right the first time, which is a bonus.
Whether you are struggling with a severe electrical emergency, dealing with a minor problem, or only want to hire someone to give your entire electrical system a thorough inspection, you can find the perfect professional electricians for your needs at Same Day Pros.