Concrete Repair Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Concrete Repair
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
Sure, concrete is tough stuff, but even concrete can crack and crumble. Mother nature has a way of flexing her muscle when she wants to. Moisture and temperature extremes make their presence known through the damage to concrete floors, sidewalks and foundations. Concrete is heavy, and mixing it is hard work so it is highly recommended that you hire a local concrete repair company.
Concrete is strong in compression, but comparatively weak in tension. The inclusion of steel reinforcement from a local repair professional improves the tensile strength of the element and, consequently, its resistance to stress.
Concrete repair professionals offer a complete range of repairs using mortar and concrete for applications ranging from cosmetic to structural repairs. Using mortar and concrete systems are compatible for a full range of repairs and protection for visible and invisible concrete repairs.
The national average cost is $150 – $500+
The average cost to hire a local professional will average about $150-$200, with some consumers spending over $500 or more. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
The average cost to hire a local professional can vary widely depending on the work that needs to be performed, they region in which you are located and how fast you need the project completed. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
Hourly Rate – Some companies charge by the hour.
Flat Rate Per Job – Some companies charge a flat rate for the work they do.
Recognize that there are several variables in developing the price. These include:
- Time that it takes to complete the project.
- How many technicians are working on your project.
- Was it an after hours emergency
- With many more aspects that may add to the cost
Remember, the company quoting a low rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some companies may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “fees” to complete the job.
You may also need to consider that most companies charge a higher rate for overtime, weekends, holidays and emergency calls.
The best rule of hand is to get an itemized estimate so you know exactly what is expected from the local company.
Concrete Surface Repair
This is the cutting out of the damaged concrete, replacing reinforcing steel, and replacing the concrete.
This is the cutting around the edges of the damaged area, removing the damaged concrete, replacing the reinforced steel, then replacing the concrete.
This is an effective way to cover up surface problems.
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.
Concrete Repair Service in
- Redland, FL
- Princeton, FL
- Miami Shores, FL
- Indian Creek Village, FL
- El Portal, FL
- Bay Harbor Islands, FL
- Village of Palmetto Bay, FL
- Palmetto Bay, FL
- North Bay Village, FL
- Doral, FL
- Goulds, FL
- Coconut Grove, FL
- South Miami, FL
- Sunny Isles Beach, FL
- Miami Springs, FL
- Medley, FL
- Flamingo Lodge, FL
- Biscayne Park, FL
- Virginia Gardens, FL
- Perrine, FL