Delivery Service Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Delivery Service
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
Think about how you deliver superior service to your customers. Now think about what matters most when choosing a professional delivery service and same-day delivery options.
Professional delivery couriers meet the changing needs of their industry. Improving schedules and costs for business owners and private consumers. Drivers who are certified and industry compliant are professionals that are very important to your business’s continuity.The professional delivery services will pickup and deliver, on time, and in uniform – across town or across the country – whether on-demand same day service or scheduled delivery options.
Most professional delivery service contractors make it their business to understand yours. In delivering for you, they become a reliable partner with the expertise, resources and processes to assure the kind of support you need for worry-free delivery and your peace of mind.
The national average cost is $50 – $100+
The average cost to hire a local professional will average about $50-$100, with some consumers spending over $200 or more. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
The average cost to hire a local professional can vary widely depending on the work that needs to be performed, they region in which you are located and how fast you need the project completed. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
Hourly Rate – Some companies charge by the hour.
Flat Rate Per Job – Some companies charge a flat rate for the work they do.
Recognize that there are several variables in developing the price. These include:
- Time that it takes to complete the project.
- How many technicians are working on your project.
- Was it an after hours emergency
- With many more aspects that may add to the cost
Remember, the company quoting a low rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some companies may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “fees” to complete the job.
You may also need to consider that most companies charge a higher rate for overtime, weekends, holidays and emergency calls.
The best rule of hand is to get an itemized estimate so you know exactly what is expected from the local company.
Considerations In Hiring A Delivery Service
Legit Delivery Service
If you are considering a local company, make sure they are licensed to do business in your area.
For many businesses, fast delivery is the key to most deliveries.
Be sure to ask your package delivery service if they offer proof of delivery.
Ask your delivery service about their security policy.
- Do they handle oversize packages?
- Are they equipped to handle perishable goods?
- Can they handle hazardous material?
- Do they offer help loading or unloading?
Always ask for the final price before you commit.
You may be interacting with this delivery service on a daily basis, so why not choose a company who makes you glad to work with them?
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.