Drapery Cleaning Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Drapery Cleaning
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
Professional drapery cleaning services offer removal and reinstallation to clean your drapes off-site, while many will clean drapes in place or on-site with mobile cleaning equipment on a specially equipped truck.
Over time your beautiful drapes can become a little wilted and you may not even notice it. Hidden dust, food and perfume can permeate and become trapped in the fabric. To keep your window coverings looking as new as the first time they were put up by making sure they get an annual cleaning.
Emerging evidence suggests that regular drapery cleaning is one important component in the indoor air quality in your home along with carpet cleaning and upholstery. Dust, pollen, pet dander, etc. settle on fabrics which absorb and filter them so you don’t have to breathe them. Without a thorough drapery cleaning, all of this dust can really have a negative impact on your health!
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in biness.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.