Hauling Services Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Hauling Services
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
Hauling service professionals offer a full line of services for homeowners, businesses, and contractors. They provide the labor to remove, load and discard items you no longer want. Most hauling professionals strive for 100% donation & recycling.
Hauling services may be the result of construction, or storm damage to a building structure or large cleanouts, that require special handling and disposal. Local hauling services can pretty much haul anything you do not want anymore.
The haul away services bring in a professional team to haul the junk and debris out while taking care of the safety and convenience to your home or business. They will recycle any useable material, such as scrap metal, plastics, appliances and old furniture.
The national average cost is $100 – $200+
The average cost to hire a local professional will average about $100 – $200, with some consumers spending over $300 or more
The average cost to hire a local professional can vary widely depending on the work that needs to be performed, they region in which you are located and how fast you need the project completed. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
Hourly Rate – Some companies charge by the hour.
Flat Rate Per Job – Some companies charge a flat rate for the work they do.
Recognize that there are several variables in developing the price. These include:
- Time that it takes to complete the project.
- How many technicians are working on your project.
- Was it an after hours emergency
- With many more aspects that may add to the cost
Remember, the company quoting a low rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some companies may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “fees” to complete the job.
You may also need to consider that most companies charge a higher rate for overtime, weekends, holidays and emergency calls.
The best rule of hand is to get an itemized estimate so you know exactly what is expected from the local company.
What Does Your Hauling Service Take Away
- Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Yard Waste Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Trash Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Waste Removal
- Foreclosure Cleanouts
- Garbage Removal
- Dumpster Rental Alternative
- And just about anything else you don’t want!
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.