Holiday Decorators Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Holiday Decorators
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
During the busy holiday season, you know how difficult it is to find the time and energy to decorate your property and still enjoy the holidays with your friends and family. That’s where holiday decorating professionals take the burden off of you and provide you with a beautiful design; a safe and efficient installation; proactive in-season maintenance; and timely post-season removal.
Holiday decorating professionals have superior training on unique installation methods, and premium products allow them to handle both residential decorating and commercial decorating with ease. They are in tune with the latest trends in decorating and make sure your property is at its holiday best.
Average Costs Of Holiday Decorating
The average is $700 – $1500.
However, no two homes or designs are alike. Home size and roof line can affect the price as well as the number of trees, bushes and trim items selected.
The average cost to hire a local professional can vary widely depending on the work that needs to be performed, they region in which you are located and how fast you need the project completed. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
Hourly Rate – Some companies charge by the hour.
Flat Rate Per Job – Some companies charge a flat rate for the work they do.
Recognize that there are several variables in developing the price. These include:
- Time that it takes to complete the project.
- How many technicians are working on your project.
- Was it an after hours emergency
- With many more aspects that may add to the cost
Remember, the company quoting a low rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some companies may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “fees” to complete the job.
You may also need to consider that most companies charge a higher rate for overtime, weekends, holidays and emergency calls.
The best rule of hand is to get an itemized estimate so you know exactly what is expected from the local company.
Holiday decorating services are perfect for anyone who is:
- Too busy with everyday life
- Looking to maintain family traditions
- Tired of hanging their own lights year after year
- Not feeling up to decorating, but want the holiday spirit
- Physically limited and cannot decorate the way you would like
Services Of a Professional Decorator
Professional design consultants meet with you to determine your lighting needs. They assist in designing a display, discuss and expand on your ideas, and offer advice as to the best type of lighting for what you want to accomplish.
Most holiday decorating companies carry a full line of lighting and decorating products.
Most companies not only install their products but will come out and install all or some of your products as well.
Service and Maintenance
How many times have you unpacked lights to find bulbs broken, missing or malfunctioning? Holiday decorating professionals will replace bulbs, repair damage and do any necessary wiring to insure a safe and lasting display.
Take Down and Storage
The task that everyone dreads…taking down the holiday decorations. They wrap and safely package your lights for storage.
Renting Christmas Decorations
Don’t want to be committed to the same Christmas design year after year? Rental packages allow you to have a new look every single year. Holiday decorators will deliver and put up your decorations. Then when the season is over come back to take down and clean up. All you do is enjoy!
Benefits Of Decoration Rentals
- No expensive upfront investment or depreciation.
- Eliminate expensive storage space for owned décor.
- Add rental décor to existing for low budget makeover.
- No disruption to your business or workforce to put up, take down, and box things.
- No cost to discard or replace old, outdated, and broken décor.
- No lights, trees or greens to replace year after year.
Christmas Tree Lighting
- Roof and Silhouette Lighting
- LED Lights
- Mini Lights and Icicle Lights
- Tree Lights
- Shrubbery Lighting
- Window Outline Lighting
- Driveway Outlining
- Walkway Outlining
- Ornamental Deer
- Spiral and Wire Trees
Do’s and Don’ts Of Holiday Decorating
Decorate. No one wants to be thought of as the neighborhood Grinch. If twinkle lights and nativity scenes aren’t your speed, keep it simple with a holiday wreath.
Overdo the lights. Everyone loves a house decked out in holiday lights. What they don’t like is a lighting scheme that’s going to induce a seizure. Trim modestly and keep the twinkle to a minimum (your electric bill will thank you).
Have a concept. You don’t need to have an all-out theme, but your outdoor décor should be cohesive. No mash-ups need apply (we mean you barnyard Christmas/ glitzy holiday). Stick to two or three colors max, and use an editing eye when adding decorations.
Light up past 11 p.m. The quickest way to make an enemy out of your next-door neighbor is to keep him up with a “Happy Holidays” sign that blinks well into the wee hours of the morning.
Winter is already a white wonderland. Give your yard some color by adding garlands, wreaths and even little potted trees.
Blast tunes. You may think you holiday mix hits the spot. The rest of the neighborhood probably has a different opinion. Keep the tunes indoors.
Follow the neighbors’ lead. Check out how the rest of the families on the block deck the halls and then follow their lead.
Be a copycat. Yes, stay within the aesthetic of the rest of the neighborhood, but make sure to show off a little of your own personal style.
Just use red and green. Mix it up this year: winter white, blue, silver and even gold feel just as in the holiday spirit as traditional Christmas colors.
Remember bigger isn’t better. Decorate on a scale that fits the build of your home.
Be creative. Unexpected touches like a sleigh filled with faux Christmas gifts and a driveway lined in luminaires can make your house a stand out.
Forget the holiday welcome mat. It’s a tiny touch that’s easily overlooked, but we bet guests will appreciate the gesture.
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.
Holiday Decorators Service in
- Capitol heights, MD
- Fallston, MD
- Highland, MD
- Parkton, MD
- Sykesville, MD
- Adelphi, MD
- Cape Saint Claire, MD
- UPR Marlboro, MD
- Alexander, AR
- Osseo, MN
- Dallas, TX
- Brinklow, MD
- District heights, MD
- Gwynn oak, MD
- Mount rainier, MD
- Sparks glencoe, MD
- Aspen Hill, MD
- Roland Park, MD
- North Brentwood, MD
- Mount Washington, MD