Home Staging Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Home Staging
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
A professional home staging team will use color, psychology, marketing experience, décor, love and attention to detail when working in a client’s home. Their goal is to assist sellers transform their home into a house- a new product for sale on the market.
Although this is an emotional transition for a seller, it allows the potential buyers to emotionally connect and picture themselves living in their new home. House staging professionals love the challenge of customizing their services to meet the individual client’s needs.
They are truly creative when it comes to using existing items already in the house which they are true masters and revitalizing the property for the big sell. Even if the home is listed for sale by the owner, these professionals will work with owner and their belongings in preparation of the listing. This is a perfect service for people who are too busy or do not have the talent that home staging professionals have.
The national average cost is $100 – $200+
The average cost to hire a local professional will average about $100 – $200, with some consumers spending over $300 or more
The average cost to hire a local professional can vary widely depending on the work that needs to be performed, they region in which you are located and how fast you need the project completed. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
Hourly Rate – Some companies charge by the hour.
Flat Rate Per Job – Some companies charge a flat rate for the work they do.
Recognize that there are several variables in developing the price. These include:
- Time that it takes to complete the project.
- How many technicians are working on your project.
- Was it an after hours emergency
- With many more aspects that may add to the cost
Remember, the company quoting a low rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some companies may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “fees” to complete the job.
You may also need to consider that most companies charge a higher rate for overtime, weekends, holidays and emergency calls.
The best rule of hand is to get an itemized estimate so you know exactly what is expected from the local company.
Home Staging To Sell Your Home
Your home needs to be de-cluttered, simplified, and organized. It’s human nature to focus on the state of the home rather than the overall space when first entering the home, so a good first impression is a must.
Furniture and accessories are placed in such a way that they maximize the light and open space and show off your home’s best features.
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.