Mobile Dent Repair Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Mobile Dent Repair
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
Mobile Dent Repair
Mobile dent repair companies have specially designed tools and state-of-the-art techniques to meticulously remove imperfections in your vehicle. They carefully repair the damaged area, and can return your car’s surface panels to their original shape.
You won’t believe the results and convenience of a mobile dent repair company! These professional bring years of experience with a truly innovative process that works! There knowledge in the industry, tools and matching paint colors is truly amazing.
With a wealth of experience and passion, mobile dent repair professionals provide unmatched convenience of repairing your vehicle on location. Usually you can have that dent repaired the same day! All while getting the same professional service, of a local auto body repair shop.
The national average cost is $75 – $200+
The average cost to hire a local professional will average about $75 – $200, with some consumers spending over $500 or more
The average cost to hire a local professional can vary widely depending on the work that needs to be performed, they region in which you are located and how fast you need the project completed. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
Hourly Rate – Some companies charge by the hour.
Flat Rate Per Job – Some companies charge a flat rate for the work they do.
Recognize that there are several variables in developing the price. These include:
- Time that it takes to complete the project.
- How many technicians are working on your project.
- Was it an after hours emergency
- With many more aspects that may add to the cost
Remember, the company quoting a low rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some companies may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “fees” to complete the job.
You may also need to consider that most companies charge a higher rate for overtime, weekends, holidays and emergency calls.
The best rule of hand is to get an itemized estimate so you know exactly what is expected from the local company.
Advantages Of Mobile Dent Repair
Generally, mobile dent repair professionals tend to charge lower rates than the conventional repair shops because their operating costs are significantly less.
Individuals who specialize in mobile dent repair services recognize that being friendly & understanding is an important asset in the job. As a result, they focus on providing the best customer service and establishing good relationships with their clients.
Can Save Your Time
Another benefit of hiring mobile dent repair professional for your repair is that it can help you avoid time wasting time. When you call your repair service, they’ll come directly to your home or workplace and do the work quickly so that you get back on the road in the shortest time possible. No more auto service shop waiting rooms.
Fix Your Scratch And Dent Issues On Location
Mobile dent repair professionals are able to perform an array of scratch and dent repairs on location while you are at home, working or even shopping.
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.