Pet Sitting Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Pet Sitting
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
We all have very busy schedules and hate to neglect our precious pets. In the past, working and traveling pet owners had few choices concerning the care of their pets while they were away. Kennels are not suitable for every pet and sometimes you may not want to impose on friends and neighbors.
Professional pet sitting services, offer pet walking and running, overnight sitting, and concierge services that care for special needs pets of all sorts with the knowledge your pet is getting the attention they need while you are away.
Whether you are gone for a week or just for a few hours, pet sitting professionals will be there to provide all the love and attention your pet may need. With a professional pet sitting service you will never have to worry about your pets when you are away.
The national average cost is $10 – $25+
The average cost to hire a local professional will average about $10-$25, with some consumers spending over $40 or more.
The average cost to hire a local professional can vary widely depending on the work that needs to be performed, they region in which you are located and how fast you need the project completed. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
Hourly Rate – Some companies charge by the hour.
Flat Rate Per Job – Some companies charge a flat rate.
Remember, the company quoting a low rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some companies may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “fees” to complete the job.
You may also need to consider that most companies charge a higher rate for overtime, weekends, holidays and emergency calls.
The best rule of hand is to get an itemized estimate so you know exactly what is expected from the local company.
Pet Sitting – Home Or Away?
Taking Your Pet To The Sitter
If it is possible to move your pet and its cage, taking your pet to a boarding facility can be an option depending on where you live. As well, your veterinarian may offer short term boarding.
Sitter Coming To Your Home
If you can find someone you trust to come into your home, your pet can stay in a familiar environment, which might be the best option.
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.
Pet Sitting Service in
- Houston, TX
- Neptune beach, FL
- Atlantic beach, FL
- Mansfield, TX
- Jacksonville, FL
- Baldwin, FL
- Jacksonville beach, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Orange park, FL
- Callahan, FL
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Plant city, FL
- Hilliard, FL
- Thonotosassa, FL
- Brandon, FL
- Ponte vedra beach, FL
- Fernandina beach, FL
- Etna, OH
- Riverview, FL
- Keystone heights, FL