Propane Delivery Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Propane Delivery
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
Propane is now among the cleanest fuels available for your home or business today. It is a safe, environmentally friendly, and dependable fossil fuel. You may be surprised to learn that propane is efficient , and an incredibly clean source of energy compared to electricity . Propane burns very efficiency , which means you use get more heat with lower costs of that of electricity.
Newer propane furnaces have an average life expectancy of 15-20 years longer than electric furnaces. What’s more, modern gas burners produce significantly less U.S. particulate emissions each year. That means when you heat your home with propane, you are reducing your carbon footprint.
Hot water heaters fueled by propane have a recovery rate that is twice as fast as a electric water heater, which adds value to your home, while increasing efficiency.
The national average cost is $50 – $100+
The average cost to hire a local professional will average about $50-$100, with some consumers spending over $200 or more.
The average cost to hire a local professional can vary widely depending on the work that needs to be performed, they region in which you are located and how fast you need the project completed. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
Hourly Rate – Some companies charge by the hour.
Flat Rate Per Job – Some companies charge a flat rate for the work they do.
Recognize that there are several variables in developing the price. These include:
- Time that it takes to complete the project.
- How many technicians are working on your project.
- Was it an after hours emergency
- With many more aspects that may add to the cost
Remember, the company quoting a low rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some companies may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “fees” to complete the job.
You may also need to consider that most companies charge a higher rate for overtime, weekends, holidays and emergency calls.
The best rule of hand is to get an itemized estimate so you know exactly what is expected from the local company.
Facts Of Propane Delivery
On average, propane costs about half as much as electricity.
With propane you can still have heat, hot water and hot food during outages even in the worst of weather conditions.
Made In America
Over 90 percent of the propane used in America is produced in the U.S.
Propane heating systems are warmer compared to electric heat.
Propane is an energy source that can be used anywhere.
Propane creates far less pollution.
Propane gas furnaces last an average of 20 years.
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.