Upholstery Cleaning Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Upholstery Cleaning
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
How do you maintain your Upholstery fresh and new?
Are you noticing that some of the furniture in your home or business is beginning to look a bit worn or giving off an odd odor? If so, then it may be time to call for the help of a Upholstery Cleaning company. Any furniture in your home or business that is upholstered in any kind of fabric can be professionally cleaned to look like new with the help of furniture cleaning experts. This can be a great way to get your furniture looking great & smelling fresh once again. You can also save yourself thousands of dollars it would likely cost to replace it.
A furniture and fabric cleaning service can give run-down and tired furniture new life, but it is important that the consumer know what to look for in a company, the questions to ask, and what to expect during the process. There are different styles and sizes of furniture, and a good upholstery cleaning service provider will recognize the importance of handling each piece individually rather than as a whole. A cherished couch purchased last year should receive the same level of excellence as a prized family heirloom.
Proper cleaning extends the life and preserves the beauty of your upholstered furniture. Household cleaners may be effective in treating some spills, but they may not work on tough stains and may damage the upholstery or protective coatings applied by the manufacturer.
Average Costs $60 – $250
There are many factors that can influence the average cost of upholstery cleaning services, some of these considerations are geographical location, type & size of furniture, and the type of cleaning you want done just to name a few.
Examples Of Upholstery Cleaning
- Sofa Cleaning Price: $80 to $100
- Large Size Sofa Cleaning Price: $100 to $120
- Sectionals Cleaning Price: $40 to $60 for each seating section
- Chaise Lounge Cleaning Price: $40-$60
- Love Seat Cleaning Price: $60 to $80
- Recliner Cleaning Price: $60 to $80
- Chair Cleaning Price: $40 to $60
- Office Chair Cleaning Price: $20 to $40
- Footstool Cleaning Price: $20 to $40
- Ottoman Cleaning Price: $20 to $40
- Chair Cleaning Price: $10 to $20
- Stool Seats Cleaning Price: $10 to $20
If you’re dealing with synthetic types of fibers, these materials can easily be cleaned. However, you should still check the tags to see what type of furniture cleaning agents should be used because not all synthetic fibers can be cleaned the same way. Typically any type of water-based cleaning agents will work on these.
Usually, these types of fibers will contain a 50/50 blend of natural fibers to synthetic fibers. Generally, with these types of materials, it’s recommended that you get a professional to assist you in the cleaning process. These materials require a special type of treatment that professionals are trained in.
Natural fibers can generally be cleaned yourself unless a label says otherwise. When you clean these materials, it is ideal that you go for a water-based cleaner. However, you should note that using too much water can cause rings to show and shrinking to occur. So it’s recommended that you are very moderate when applying the water-based furniture cleaning agent.
Microfiber material a great to have. This is because it is fairly easy to maintain overall. It is fairly easy to clean because dirt generally remains very loose inside the furniture. This makes cleaning them generally as easy as vacuuming alone.
What Type Of Cleaning Agents Used
One thing that you should note is the types of cleaners which are made for different types of fabrics. So, you should check your furniture to see what type of furniture cleaning agent it requires. Generally, you should find a letter code under your cushion.
W : Water-based cleaning agents or foam can be used.
S : Solvent-based cleaning agents should be used. These are mild, water-free cleaning solvents. Water should not be used on these types of materials at all. It will leave water stains.
SW : Solvent and water-based cleaning agents such as foam or mild water-free cleaning solvents can be used.
X : Professional Cleaning: It should only be cleaned by vacuuming or light brushing to remove dirt. Water-based or Solvent-based cleaning agents should not be used on this type of material. However, in this circumstance, it is recommended that you find a professional furniture cleaning service.
Questions To Ask An Upholstery Cleaning Company
License to do business?
Ask to see all business licenses?
Who will be performing cleaning?
This is the single biggest make-or-break factor to hiring the company presenting their service to you. Some cleaning companies sub-contract their work. Regardless of who you decide to hire make sure you know who is coming out to do the actual work.
If the upholstery cleaning company cannot show general liability Insurance…KEEP LOOKING!!! This may not seem risky, but it can be! Accidents do happen every day. Do you honestly believe that a company who doesn’t have or cannot show proper insurance will come back to pay for any damage?
Was the cleaning service phone answered by a courteous, knowledgeable person? If you had to leave a message, was your call returned in a timely manner? Did the technician show up as scheduled? Did your service technician show up in uniform.
Do they look professional?
First impressions speak for themselves. Do their business forms have the company name, contact information? Is the technician looking and acting like a professional? If any of these things are in question… DO NOT LET THEM ON YOUR PROPERTY, and call someone else!
Beware of The “Cheap” Deal!
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Most professional cleaning companies now they market value their services. Furniture and Fabric cleaning companies that are a lot cheaper are probably cutting corners somewhere.
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability – Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing from local upholstery cleaning companies that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.
Upholstery Cleaning Service in
- Perrine, FL
- Miami Lakes, FL
- South Miami, FL
- Boyds, MD
- Derwood, MD
- Silver spring, MD
- Wheaton, MD
- Biscayne Park, FL
- Virginia Gardens, FL
- Rockville, MD
- Olympia Heights, FL
- Hialeah Gardens, FL
- Takoma park, MD
- Kendall, FL
- Cutler Bay, FL
- Brookeville, MD
- Colesville, MD
- Surfside, FL
- Barnesville, MD
- Lake worth, FL