Window Tinting Pros
Already Working In Your Neighborhood
- Window Tinting
Same Day Service, Future Service, Estimates, and Installations
Windows are an important part of any home or vehicle, from the light they let in to views they reveal. However, they can also create a host of problems ranging from glare, heat buildup and high energy costs as you’re forced to run the air conditioner more often to stay comfortable.
Window tinting films can help you control these problems while providing increased comfort and lower overall energy costs. Window tinting your home or business can lower heating and cooling expenses by reducing solar heat from the outside, reducing hot and cold spots inside, and helping to prohibit heat and cooling from escaping.
Window tinting your vehicle not only allows more privacy, but also keeps your vehicle cool in the summer and warmer in the winter. Add to this the more security of your vehicle’s belongings it also adds protection in accidents and the window film keeps the glass from shattering.
The national average cost is $100 – $300+
The average cost to hire a local professional will average about $100 – $300, with some consumers spending over $500 or more
The average cost to hire a local professional can vary widely depending on the work that needs to be performed, they region in which you are located and how fast you need the project completed. So choosing the right professional the first time is of the essence.
Hourly Rate – Some companies charge by the hour.
Flat Rate Per Job – Some companies charge a flat rate for the work they do.
Recognize that there are several variables in developing the price. These include:
- Time that it takes to complete the project.
- How many technicians are working on your project.
- Was it an after hours emergency
- With many more aspects that may add to the cost
Remember, the company quoting a low rate may not necessarily be the right company for you. Some companies may offer low hourly rates, but then charge additional “fees” to complete the job.
You may also need to consider that most companies charge a higher rate for overtime, weekends, holidays and emergency calls.
The best rule of hand is to get an itemized estimate so you know exactly what is expected from the local company.
Advantages Of Window Tinting
- Window tinting rejects up to 75% of the sun’s heat.
- Window film will help cool the interior of your home, business or vehicle.
- The film will block up 99% of the sun’s harmful UV Rays
- Prevents fading of furniture fabrics, carpets and vehicle interiors.
- Enhance the beauty of your home, business and vehicle.
- Window tinting will help to hold the glass together in the event of window breakage.
- Window tinting will help to reduce up to 75% of the sun’s glare.
Tips & Advice
- Ask For The License – Ask for all local and state business licenses.
- Proof Of Insurance– For your own protection, check proof of both workman’s compensation and liability Insurance.
- Business Stability– Find out how long the company has been in business.
- Check Online Reviews – You’re probably not the first person in town looking for their services. Rely on the internet to get reviews written by people in your community.
- References – Expect any top-notch company to be able to provide you with references upon request. Once you have these names, contact the clients to get information about the quality service. When you call, ask questions about the work, timeliness, cost and whether the clients would use the company again for future work.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Make sure your local company offers emergency 24 hour service. If something goes wrong, it’s good to know that you will not have to wait days for them to come out and fix it.
- Over The Phone Pricing – Honest estimates simply cannot be given over the phone – especially if you aren’t talking with an actual technician when you call.
- Free Estimates – Most companies offer free estimates. This is important because they can provide you with the costs upfront, so that you are not shocked with a bill after the services are completed.
- Safety Record – Safety can be a significant factor, so ask the company about their safety records to ensure that any service professional you hire has a satisfactory safety record. You want a company that doesn’t have a high incidence of on-the-job mishaps or injuries.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Choosing a company that offers a satisfaction guarantee will ensure that they will get the job done right the first time and will save you money and frustration in the long run.
- Cleanup – The mess left behind after a project can be major. Ask what cleanup work the company includes with it’s services.